Additional Information on Data Protection
In accordance with the regulations in force on data protection, we provide you with the following information:
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
ADSALSA PUBLICIDAD, S.L.
C/ Filá Abencerrajes no4, Polígono Industrial Cotes Altes,
03804 Alcoy, Alicante
VAT number: ESB53967170
2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING?
The purposes of the processing will include:
1. The management of the contractual relationship and orders.
2. Sending of electronic commercial communications, occasionally, of products related to those you have previously
3. Informing of commercial offers of agricultural products.
Conservation of your data:
As a general rule, all your data will be automatically canceled for all purposes to which you accepted the treatment, five years
after your date of registration, taking as reference the limitation period for actions derived from a contractual relationship, which
is five years .
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMISATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is the following, attending to the different purposes:
1. The management of the contractual relationship and orders: It is necessary to process your personal data in order to carry
out the execution of the contractual relationship.
2. Sending of electronic commercial communications, occasionally, of products related to those you have previously ordered.
The basis of legitimacy is our legitimate interest in keeping you informed about products that may be of interest to you and
similar to those previously ordered.
3. Informing of commercial offers of agricultural products: It will be necessary for you to consent to the processing of your
data for this purpose.
4. WHO WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
Your personal data will not be communicated to any third party.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Regarding your personal data, you will have the right to:
- Oppose to it being processed.
- Restrict the processing
You will be able to exercise your rights by written communication to the following address: ADSALSA PUBLICIDAD, S.L. with
registered address: C/ Filá Abencerrajes no4, Polígono Industrial Cotes Altes, 03804 Alcoy, Alicante, Spain, o through the
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request must include the date, your name and surname(s), your specific request and address for notification purposes. In
order to dispel any reasonable doubt about the identity of the person sending the request, we ask you to provide a DNI (National
Identity Card) or similarly identifying document, to confirm your identity.
If you understand your request hasn’t been attended properly you may contact the Spanish Agency in Data Protection, whose
details may be consulted at www.aepd.es