Additional Information about Data Protection
In accordance with current regulations on data protection we hereby inform you of the following:
1. WHO IS THE PROCESSOR FOR YOUR DATA?
ADSALSA PUBLICIDAD, S.L.
C/ Filá Abencerrajes nº 4, Polígono Industrial Cotes Altes,
03804 Alcoy, Alicante
Registered Company No.: ES B42599308
Telephone: +34 965.334.670
Registered in the Alicante Companies Register in Volume 2893, Book 0, Folio 83, Section 8, Sheet A8991.
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO):firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
Your personal data is processed for COMMUNICATIONS AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY purposes. The anticipated uses include: sending occasional newsletters informing customers of news, latest updates and offers, as well as the launch of loyalty initiatives.
- To handle and respond to communications and requests received either by email or the online form.
- To deal with orders placed by interested parties via the website, as well as managing, where appropriate, the ongoing contractual relationship with ADSALSA PUBLICIDAD, S.L.
- The personal details of interested parties who have placed one or more orders will be used for the purpose of managing their participation in draws and competitions conducted by ADSALSA SLU.
- For maintaining records of commercial relationships.
- To carry out advertising and commercial prospecting activities.
- ADSALSA SLU will also register and store the IP address from which Users provide their personal details along with subsequent connections, as well as times when they temporarily register and subsequent connections, for the purposes of proving the aforementioned consent, and for verifying the User’s behaviour and use of the ADSALSA PUBLICIDAD, S.L. Service. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the internet. Your IP address is also used to help identify you during a particular session and to gather general demographic information.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for processing your personal data in relation to this purpose, is the consent given by you and we therefore request that if you do not wish to consent to your data being processed for this purpose, and under the terms and conditions stated throughout this document, please do not tick the SUBSCRIBE box.
4. TO WHOM WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SENT?
We do not anticipate sending your personal data to others.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to:
Access your personal data.
Request that it be corrected or deleted.
Request that its processing be limited.
Object to it being processed.
The portability of personal data.
You may exercise your rights directly and free of charge by emailing the following email address HYPERLINK “mailto:email@example.com” firstname.lastname@example.org including the phrase “EXERCISE OF RIGHTS” in the subject field, or by writing to the following address: ADSALSA PUBLICIDAD, S.L. with registered office at Calle Filá Abencerrajes no 4 Poligono Industrial Cotes Altes, 03804 Alcoy (Alicante).
Your request must include the date, your first and last name, address for notification purposes and you need to specify your request. In order to dispel any reasonable doubt as to the identity of the person submitting the request, please provide a copy of your ID card or similar document so that we can confirm the identity of the person submitting the request.
If you believe that ADSALSA has not correctly dealt with your request, you may apply for protection from the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose details can be found at www.agpd.es